Friday, October 22, 2010

We spent the last two weeks learning these ABC Bible Verses in the beginning of our day. The girls knew them so we thought we should share. I had a very different idea of how it would look but it shares the verses and definitely shares the girls personalities.

Here is the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLc19yGju1M

A A friend loves at all times.

B Be kind to one another.

C Create in me a clean heart, Oh God.

D Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

E Even a child makes himself known by his acts.

F Fear God and keep His commandments.

G God is love.

H Hate evil and love good.

I If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

J Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."


K Keep you tongue from evil.

L Love one another.

M My son, give me your heart.

N No one can serve two masters

O O give thanks to the Lord!

P Praise the Lord.

Q Quench not the Spirit.

R Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

S Seek the Lord while He may be found.

T Teach me your way, O Lord.

U Under His wings you will find refuge.

V Verily there is a reward for the righteous.

W When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

X Extol the Lord our God.

Y You are the light of the world.

Z Zion hears and is glad.







No comments:

Post a Comment