Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and the Turkey Trot

My parents made the treck out here on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Kylie loved helping in the kitchen, helping peel potatoes with Nana. I bought the smallest turkey I could find at the supermarket, he was 23.06 pounds, but it was awesome and we have lots of leftovers.
We had a great time hanging out with my parents and we had a good Thanksgiving. This morning it was 20 degrees and Cambridge had a Turkey Trot so the girls and I ran the 1k. Karinda and I finished and Kylie made it half way. It is a good thing it is Cambridge and I could ask the people at the half way mark to take her back, gotta love a small town. The 1k felt good and someone said the girls could hang with them while I ran the 5k, so I did. I ran the whole thing, not fast but I did it!




No comments:

Post a Comment