Thursday, March 29, 2012

Karinda turns 9

Karinda turned 9 on March 24 so she got to
have a birthday sleep over.  We had a volunteering event we were involved in the weekend of her actual birthday so we celebrated a week early.  I picked the girls up from school and began to question my sanity.  Thankfully the weather was beautiful so they played outside for awhile while we waited for all our guests to arrive.  Then I loaded them all up in the van and headed to Big Mama's for some ice cream and then to play in the park.  After a bit we headed home and they played while I made some pizza's. 
 After supper I lined up some chairs in the living room for some pedicures.  That took a little longer than I had hoped but I think they all looked and felt good when we were done.
The girls all fell asleep pretty quickly and we heard them again at 6:30!  Overall it was the perfect time of fun play time and planned activities.  We had kids ranging from 4-10 but they all got along really well.
On Karinda's actual birthday we baked another cake and had the Springers over for dinner.  The best part was she now had enough money to buy an ipod!  It is ordered and on its way and we are counting down the days until it arrives.  To keep me sane we gave Kylie a loan to pay for the rest of hers so they could both have them at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment