Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day at the new Innocademy

 On August 6, the girls started their 2nd and 4th grade years at Innocademy.  The school as a whole, the important parts, has stayed the same, but there are lots of changes this year too.  It has gone from a Pilot program/ Magnet school of Zeeland Public schools to being a charter school under the direction of Lake Superior State University.  They also moved buildings and more than quadroupled their space.

 The girls were excited to be back in school again and I am happy to have them there.  The teachers are incredible and can be things for my girls that I can't, and I think I am a better mom, when I am just mom and not mom and teacher.  Don't get me wrong, I don't regret homeschooling for a second and if it would need to be that way again I would do it in a heart beat.  It was just time to be back.
The other fun change is the girls cousins are going to Innocademy now!  We quick got a picture before school with Sheldon.  Trying to round up Jaden, Gage, and Bryce for the picture too just seemed to much at the time.

So far the school year has gone so good.  We are so blessed to be a part of such an awesome organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment