Monday, July 15, 2013

More Snowmobiling

Once we had the "two-up" snowmobile it felt like we could go a bit farther and see some new things on the trails.  The Jordon River Valley Trail is my absolute favorite and I couldn't wait to show the girls.  A lot of the trail is along side the Jordon River, and it is just beautiful because there are all kinds of little clumps of white snow mixed in with the flowing water.  We had been there a few weeks earlier with Jeff and Tobi and we had stopped at the fish hatchery for the first time.  I thought the girls would love it!

It turned out to be a little to far for them yet, they were sick of it before we got there.  They did like checking out the fish hatchery, but I think I was more impressed than they were. We went a little bit further and took this picture, but it is a good thing they have helmets on because I am sure those are scowls from all three of them.



There where a few other highlights from the trip.  Karinda got to stop at the sign for the 45th parallel (Eric had Kylie on with him at the time and they blew right by it.)We also got to stop at the Penny Candy store for some gas and treats.  I am still not so sure that we will be trying that trip again next year yet.  I think it will need to be their idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment