Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We will just wait and see

We will just wait and see, O.K. I am getting very sick of saying that. I am heading out to Nebraska for the weekend and I am hoping that when I get home I can post where we are going to live. I am thinking it is between two houses now, one that I feel more comfortable with and one that Eric really likes.

I am thankful to Eric's parents for taking the girls again while I am gone,and to Aunt Kelly for taking Kylie for the day on Monday, I got through both of the girls rooms, which is quite an acomplishment and I am feeling much more on top of it now. When Karinda got home she said, "mom, did you clean my room?" and I cringed waiting for the screams of terror because I threw all kinds of precious belongings away. I was very surprised when I got a "thanks mom." Wow, I am still not over the shock of that one, but I will take it any day.

So hopefully I will have news after this trip or maybe we will just take a vote and let that be the deciding factor. We will just wait and see!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment