Thursday, June 3, 2010

Plan A, Plan B, and on to Plan C

O.K. so it is June 3 and we are starting over with plan C now. Plan A, the big house where we would kind of be a "Bed & Breakfast" for people coming from Michigan to work at NCP, out the window. Plan B, live in the "shoe box" house that Eric is in. Small but we could do it, out the window. Onto Plan C, and yes we have no idea what that is.

One the good side...
  • One month till we leave.
  • Karinda told me today she is really excited to move.
  • I can't wait to live with my husband again, I thought I could get used to this but I can't. I think that is good, that means I am still head over heels in love with my husband!
  • I think life will slow down a little next week.
  • The Blue Beaver Lodge is as ready as it is going to be, and now I can try to start packing. If anyone has any extra boxes feel free to drop them off, at this point I won't even put you to work packing them, that thought is just to overwhelming yet.

1 comment:

  1. Kate I am sure I can get you some boxes from work...we have lots of them!

    ReplyDelete