Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy Week

Wow this week has flown. We have had a good week, but a busy one. The church we have been going to had VBS this week. They did Sunday through Thursday from 4-6:00. There was maybe 20 kids there so I wasn't sure how the girls would like it but they loved it. About half way through the week Karinda looked at me and said, "mom I think they Bible School in Zeeland made a lot more progress don't you think?" I said "no God doesn't really care about numbers so I don't think so." Then she proceeded to say "mom, what does progress mean anyway?"

So our days have been go to the house in the morning, usually with their friend Elaine, (who sadly went home yesterday, she was only staying with her grandparents.) Then home for lunch and then bring them to the pool and I would go back to the house, pick them up at 3:30 get them ready for VBS, head back to the house. Pick them up at 6:00 feed them supper and then head back to the house to do some more painting. Eric has been great and takes them home to put them to bed and I stay and paint until the wee hours of the morning.

Cliff and Karen arrived on Wednesday and that was really nice to have them here. The girls loved showing them Cambridge and how they are swimming in the pool and all kinds of stuff. We got a lot of painting done and figured out all the changes we are going to make with the house. We are going to change all the things I would if I was calling the shots and then some. Eric is freaking out and I am quite pleased. There is no way it will be done by the time I have to leave next Sunday, but we will just have to figure something out.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures this time. my camera is up at the house and the girls are waiting to go to the pool. I will have lots when I get home, have internet at home and can sit on my own couch to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment