Monday, August 9, 2010

Home




We are home, home meaning Michigan, for a few weeks. We traveled on Sunday and once again the girls did awesome, we are very blessed to have such good travelers. As I was driving I thought of all these things I would put in the blog, and now....can't think of any of them. Well the only fun facts I can think of are there is no stop light in the entire Furnas County, and the farmers in Nebraska don't live on their farms they live in town and they drive to them everyday like anyone else driving to work.

The house is coming along but is not really ready for us not live in yet. Hopefully when we get back there will just be painting to do and hopefully I can do that really fast. I did paint the very high ceiling in the family room. I hate heights but Chris (the guy helping me) said he was going to get me over my fear of heights and he would help me. He didn't end of helping me but I got almost the whole thing done and then Eric finished what I couldn't reach. Yea I know, Eric painted, even harder to believe than the fact that I was up that high. The picture doesn't begin to show how high it was, it was really high, and I was really not liking it, but it looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment