Monday, May 10, 2010

All the Questions

There are many people with many questions. I will try to answer a lot of them.

When will we move? July 10, after our vacation.

Where will we live? Maybe in the house that Eric is in now, maybe in a different house in Cambridge.

What about our house in Zeeland? We will keep it, hopefully rent it, so someone is in it and can take care of it for us.

What about the Blue Beaver Lodge? Keep it and hopefully nothing major goes wrong.

What about my hair clients? I have talked with Crystal Nyland, Nicole Schut, and Heidi Wolters, they are all open to new clients.

What did the girls say? They said o.k., they took it way better than I thought they would. God is good.

How often will we be back? We have to be home to start school for the month of August, back for a count day in September, Christmas, another count day in February, and back in June to finish the school year. There could even be somemore trips in there, that we just don't know about yet.
Those are all the questions I can think of for now. I will post as we figure things out more!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!! Great job!:) So glad it went well telling the girls. So glad you are at peace with everything.
    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:8 ( I have this posted by our back door, good reminder for me, who likes my plans, and my ways:))
    nicole

    ReplyDelete