Monday, May 17, 2010

Home Again

I got home safely this afternoon and it was good to see the girls again. They were good for a few minutes and then back to their normal fighting selves. Karinda is wound up so tight these days, she snaps all the time and is making for not such a fun girl. I think it is a combination of things along with not having daddy home, at least I hope it is, so that when we are all together again she is herself. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them. July is still a ways away.

On a lighter note, I had been told by all the non-Nebraska natives don't drink the water. They said "it just kind of sticks with you." I think it just makes your stomach churn. The second thing is I would not have made a good Israelite. (I had a lot of time to think.) They had to leave what they knew, they knew it was Gods plan, and that was good. They could see his hand leading them, and I feel we see Gods hand in a lot of our plans, but they just had to trust what they did not know, that is where I would not do well as an Israelite. I am just hoping God lets us in on His plan a little sooner than he did for the Israelites. I am also thankful for a wonderful strong husband with strong faith who tries to remind me not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment